It was so sweet of Diane at dwittopinions to nominate me for the One Lovely Blog Award!
She posts lots of great recipes that I hope to try sometime soon…go check out her blog!
The guidelines for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate about 15 other blogs that you enjoy.
4. Let the nominees know that you chose them.
You can find out some things about me in the About Me section and also in my post accepting the Kreativ Blogger Award. I’ll try and think of 7 more things, though it might be hard!
1. I love lists. It’s the only way I can remember anything!
2. I was still gutting and remodeling our previous home when I was 8 mos. pregnant.
3. I wish more people would go to shelters and adopt pets rather than buying them from stores and breeders.
4. I love having dance parties in the kitchen while cleaning up.
5. One of my favorite movies is “Catch Me If You Can” with Tom Hanks and Leonardo DiCaprio
6. I never understood why the response to “How do you spell ___?” was “Look it up in the dictionary.” Made no sense.
7. I have a ton of things in my purse for those “just in case” moments. Ask and I probably have it in there!
And here’s the list of bloggers that I nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award:
1. Go Bake Yourself
2. The Thing About Joan…
3. Tabkhet el yom
4. College Saving Dolls
6. hippie itch
7. Ode to Inspiration
10. Danny’s Kitchen
11. Tales and Travels of the Tinman
12. miki’s kitchen
13. make me cake me
14. Texana’s Kitchen
15. Sweet Southern Comfort
Thank you all for sharing what you love and keeping it interesting! Thank you, Diane, for thinking of me…
It made my day yesterday to be nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award by the very sweet and talented Nina over at Tabkhet el yom. She posts lots of interesting recipes and I’ll be trying many new dishes that I’ve never had before thanks to her! A double thank you to Nina…
With this nomination, I am supposed to write 7 things about myself that readers might find interesting. So here ya go…
2. Someday I will learn how to play the drums.
3. I used to get straight A’s in school but now my kids are way smarter than I am.
4. Even if I am really hot, I cannot leave anything hanging out from under the covers at night (like a leg or an arm) as something might grab me.
5. I despise talking on the phone. When I was little, I used to panic when I had to call in the pizza!
6. You will never see a recipe here using parmesan cheese (aka stinky feet cheese). And yes, I’m Italian.
7. The wonderful smell of lilacs brings me back to growing up at home when life was simple…like when I played with my Fisher Price little people from morning till night.
And now with the pay it forward part of this award, I would like to nominate these 7 blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award as well:
Make Me Cake Me – She makes lots of sweets and what’s not to love about that?
the thing about joan… – A down to earth and funny Mom recording her adventures…
the kitchen chaotic – Kara is witty, relatable, and a good cook!
miki’s kitchen – I like her fuss-free recipes and she inspires you to use what you have.
Jen Maan in Amman – A crafter and baker sharing her experiences in Amman, Jordan
Rantings of an Amateur Chef – He’s always making something good!
Jereme’s Kitchen – The first thing you see is the motto, “Everything’s better with cake!”. Yup.
So here are the rules if you get nominated:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Copy the Kreativ Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
3. List 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
4. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
5. Leave a comment on the blogs you listed to let them know you nominated them.
It’s always nice to be appreciated and this was a fun post to do. Thanks again Nina! Keep up the good work nominees!