Here is a quick, easy, and healthy recipe for Peanut Butter Granola that I know you will love. You need a few simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand. It whips up in no time! Eat as a snack or sprinkle on yogurt or ice cream. Hope you give it a try!
Peanut Butter Granola
4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
4 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
3. Combine peanut butter and honey in a bowl and microwave on high until peanut butter melts (approximately 20 seconds). Stir.
4. Stir cinnamon and vanilla into peanut butter and honey mixture. Add oats and stir until oats are completely covered in peanut butter mixture.
5. Spread out oat mixture onto prepared cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes until granola is slightly browned. Let cool until granola is crunchy.
Recipe source: www.shape.com